Our Personal Savings Accounts
A savings account is a great way to save for future purchases or just to have for a rainy day. We offer the passbook Savings Account to both personal and commercial customers.
For a detailed disclosure on any of the accounts listed, please contact us.
The First National Bank of Harveyville offers a Passbook Savings for both personal and business use.
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time
- We may change the interest rate at our discretion
Interest will be compounded and credited to your account every three months.
- $10.00 minimum balance to open this account
- A maintenance fee of $1.00 will be imposed each month if the balance for the entire month falls below $25.00
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day your deposit non-cash items
- Transfers from a Passbook Savings Account to another account or a third party by pre authorized, automatic, or telephone transfers are limited to three per month
- Overdraft and return items fees are $20.00 per item.
- An insufficient funds item may be created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal or other electronic means
- An annual year-end statement is issued to update your passbook.